It’s tough to know where to begin and how to measure the effectiveness of CBD on your body if you haven’t yet tried it, so a good way for new users to begin a healthy CBD regiment is by microdosing.
What is it?
This is a technique that involves taking very small amounts of cannabidiol on a regular schedule. If you’re new to CBD, then microdosing is a great way to better understand the effects of CBD on your body and we suggest trying a microdosing schedule before beginning a full CBD regiment. This helps you find a sweet-spot dose that works best for your body. Microdosing is also great for people experienced with CBD that want to reset their system and get back into their optimal therapeutic range, as we can develop a tolerance over time.
Is microdosing a long-term solution?
Microdosing isn’t always the most effective way to ingest CBD products to gain the full therapeutic effects, but it can be! It’s a great way to discover your right amount of measurable cannabidiol dosage over the course of a couple of days. After you’ve found the amount that works for you, then you can begin to take that amount once or twice per day and continue increasing as needed.
How to build a microdosing journal?
Before you begin your new microdosing regiment, you should outline a schedule and give yourself a chance to take notes on how you feel after each dose of CBD. Answer these questions in a notebook:
1 – What is my pain level on a scale of 1-10?
2 – How comfortable and calm am I?
3 – Am I feeling better than before I began microdosing?
4 – Is it easy to breathe?
5 – On a scale of 1 – 10, how relaxed do I feel?
Microdosing on CBD refers to taking small, regular doses of CBD throughout the day, rather than taking larger doses at once. Some potential holistic benefits of microdosing on CBD may include:
- Reduced anxiety and stress: CBD has been shown to have anxiolytic effects, which may help reduce symptoms of anxiety and stress when taken regularly.
- Improved focus and productivity: CBD may help improve focus and cognitive function, which could potentially lead to increased productivity and mental clarity.
- Better sleep quality: Regular use of CBD may help regulate the sleep-wake cycle and promote deeper, more restful sleep.
- Reduced inflammation and pain: CBD has anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce chronic pain and inflammation when taken regularly over time.
- Improved mood: CBD may have mood-boosting effects, potentially reducing symptoms of depression and improving overall mood.